Annual Membership –Play for cart fee only at Carolina Club & The Pointe
Our Annual Membership includes two great courses, with loads of benefits, for one attractive price, making it “The Best Golfing Deal in Town.” Whether you live locally or are a part-time resident/property owner, it’s all about reducing the per-round cost…the more you play, the more you save!
Annual Membership Benefits include:
- Area’s only Two-Club Membership
- No initiation fee, monthly dues, or long-term commitment to future payments
- Significantly reduces the per round cost
- Discounted rates for accompanied guests
- Discounted range fees
- USGA handicap services
- Walking privileges (Seasonal)
- Discounts on Clubhouse & event rentals
Time restrictions apply during peak season (Memorial Day-Labor Day).
Perfect for Outer Banks residents and out of town property owner who enjoy playing Carolina Club and The Pointe Golf Club, but don’t play enough to justify joining our Annual Membership Program should consider our 1fore$25 Pass!
- Annual Fee – $125
- 1fore$25 Pass is valid for 12 calendar months, beginning with purchase month
- Play 1 round per calendar month at either Carolina Club –OR– The Pointe GC for only a $25 cart fee
- Additional rounds each calendar month are at a discounted guest rate
- Unused $25 rounds expire and are forfeited if not used in the appropriate calendar month
- No time restrictions on play Labor Day-Memorial Day (Fall, Winter, Spring)*
- Tee times can be made up to 1 week in advance
Memorial Day-Labor Day (Summer Season)
-Monday-Friday: play is limited to after 11:30am; tee times can be made 1 day in advance
-Saturday-Sunday: no time restriction on time of play; tee times can be made up to 1 week in